Five Years

Anniversary

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas is almost HERE!

I think...

The calendar SAYS it's only 12 days away, but the weatherman says it's gonna be 81 today!  I'm not sure which to believe..

BOTH!  Why?  Because I live in Arizona.  And Arizona doesn't seem to understand the term "White Christmas" or even "Winter".  Silly Arizona..

Anyway, Christmas is indeed approaching quickly!  Are you ready?  Are you stockings hung?  Is your tree decorated?  Have you finished your Christmas shopping?  Here are some pictures of what our home looks like these days.
So here's a story.  Last week when we were setting up our tree, it didn't take long to realize that it was FULL of loose pine needles.  And I mean full.  So before putting the skirt down and everything, Darren and Matt gave it their best cleaning job.  Look at that pile! =)


 
But alas, our tree is perfect and beautiful =).  I love Christmas!  Hope your Christmas preperations are going great as well!

No comments: