Five Years

Anniversary

Monday, November 11, 2013

Mop Love

Ever been in love with a mop?  I am.  I keep borrowing my mom's and sis-in-laws mops since I just ordered mine.  They're magic.  I hate hate hate mopping.  But not with this thing...weird!  Anyway, ever heard of Norwex?  It's this super awesome company that makes super awesome cleaning supplies that you fall in love with (my mop)
Norwex is an awesome company. Right now, I have their enviro cloth and polisher rag. And I love them! Water only and my house is clean, even the windows. Same thing with the mop. Water only. I can't wait to get it. Anyway, my sis in law Jessica is having a Norwex party tomorrow (11/12) if any of my AZ friends are interested. Also, anyone out of town can order under her name if they want. You can look at the products online. Message or call me for details. You'll love them!

No comments: