Five Years

Anniversary

Thursday, November 11, 2010

CAUTION

That has been our home for three weeks now.  A few weeks ago, the tile.  After that we got about a week and a half break..time to clean, relax, and enjoy our new tile.  Then came...the counter tops.
And a few days after the counter tops got installed, came PAINT!  So basically, the Hunsaker household has been under construction for nearly a month now.
Dust
Tile pieces lying around
Random spots of carpet over concrete
No counter tops or sink
More dust
Wood shavings in kitchen drawers
Moving furniture
Lots of dust
Emptying closets and pantry
Smelling paint
And just when you think you've got the floor or tables clean, more DUST
I have LOVED every minute of it!

Yes, it has been crazy and hectic at our home, but we can't wait till it's done!  So every speck of dust has been worth it.  Thanks to my amazing husband for making all this happen!  Here are some pics of the progress:
They started with the ceilings, and I already prefer white ceilings over the tan we had!
 
Pray it doesn't rain!

I love my home, I'm excited to see the changes, and I love my husband for all the work he's done to make our renovations possible.  Life is wonderful =)

No comments: