Five Years

Anniversary

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Girls Camp

Girls Camp was done on a Stake level this year, which was absolutely WONDERFUL.  Last year because of Trek, the ward was in charge of everything.  This year, life was SO much easier.  Our job as a ward was a few certification things and keeping tabs of the girls at camp.  I lucked out and got a GREAT camp director, thanks for all your help Steph!

Anyway, the theme this year was S.T.A.N.D. (Stand Tall and Never Doubt).  I had been looking forward to camp for awhile, but last minute...that surgery thing came up.  When I had my first appt, my doctor said, "How does your Friday look?"  I said "Well...I already have work off for camp.  Guess I have work off for surgery instead...".  Let me tell you, I was bummed I didn't get to go!  But I still was able to see the girls off Thursday morning.  Bright and early...
All loaded and ready to go =)
I still got some souveneers
I love my ward


No comments: