Five Years

Anniversary

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Halloween

So I know Halloween was a LONG time ago, but I never documented these pictures.  So we're taking a little journey back in time.

Halloween's always a fun time of year.  I'm not Halloween crazy or anything, but I do enjoy a few scary movies on AMC.  Anyway, our first year of marriage, there was no way I could get Darren to dress up for Halloween.  The following year, we were invited to a Halloween party so not dressing up wasn't an option for him.  That year, he went as a priest.  I, after a lot of googling, went as Flo.  It was fun, I loved my costume.
This last Halloween, we didn't have a party to go to.  Because of that, I figured Darren wouldn't want to dress up so I didn't even bring it up.  The night before our ward's Trunk or Treat, as we're getting in bed, Darren posed the question, "Hey, what are we dressing up as tomorrow?"  I was surprised but instead of questioning his desire to dress up, I quickly jumped on Google to find us costumes that I could put together in...8 hours.

After running to a few stores that next morning, here's what I came up with.  I LOVED it =)
Isn't that awesome?!  Darren makes a really good Drew Carey.  It was funny.  People who saw us separate throughout the night were really confused, until they saw us together.  I think we did a pretty good job.  Now I have to figure out next years costumes, hopefully not the night before!


No comments: