Five Years

Anniversary

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 12: A song that you want played at your wedding (or was played)

Wedding song...hmm...I have two answers for this.  But first, it starts with a story.

Darren and I struggled finding a wedding song.  So it came down to an hour before the reception...sitting in my sisters room flipping through my iPod looking for a song to dance to.  Pathetic, right?  ;)  Here comes my first answer.  While flipping through my iPod, one song popped into my head and I wanted that song.  That song is "From Here to Eternity" by Michael Peterson (song 5 on my blog).  I have this song, I bought it on iTunes.  I love this song.  But...for some reason...it wasn't on my iPod, and to this day, I don't know how it's on my computer but not iPod.  That makes no sense!  I was a little sad...  So that song was out.  And again, still crunched with time, we flipped through every song in the book and decided on "Everything I Do" by Bryan Adams.
Traditional, huh?  I love that song, and it was perfect.
I love music.  Love love LOVE music...


No comments: