Five Years

Anniversary

Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 11: A photo taken of you recently

So...I've realized this past week that pictures aren't taken of me very often.  Like...rarely...  The most recent picture would have to be one taken at mutual a few weeks ago of me and one of my girls, but I don't have that picture.  So...going past that, the next one I can think of would be from the Valentines dance.  Darren and I were asked to chaperone the stake dance with our friends the Adair's.  It was fun!  Well, here it is, ladies and gents!
Later that evening, I had to snag a picture with some of my girls!  They didn't approve of the first one (so don't tell them it's up here) so we had to take two.  Love it!
And...
So there you have it.  It's April and the most recent picture of me was taken mid February...

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

We def need to work on this picture taking thing ;)

Darren & Emily said...

Haha, I know! Darren doesn't like pictures so there are few of the two of us. And when I go places, I'm usually TAKING the pictures. It's a lose lose situation.