Five Years

Anniversary

Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 17: An Art Piece

I'm not an art person...not when it comes to visual arts.  I don't understand most art.  I look at something most would consider art and say things like "My 2 year old niece could do that..".  Paintings, those types of things, I don't understand.  What I do understand is music.  Music is an art, just not what people first thing of when they hear the word 'art'.  So here's an art piece that I absolutely love.  Well, there are two.

The first piece of music that came to mind is an amazing piano piece.  I couldn't find a video of it so in order to hear it, please go to http://www.reflectionsmg.com/.  You want to hear this!  A song will start playing once you get to that page.  It's amazing....goosebumps every time.

Another goosebumps song is the following.
Have I mentioned how much I love music?

What kind of art do you like?

No comments: