Five Years

Anniversary

Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 14: A Vacation You Would Like To Take

Vacation...what a wonderful thought.  For those that don't know me super well, here's a little Emily fact.  I love the thought of traveling.  I love the thought of going places, doing all these wonderful things, but when it comes down to it, I'm a home body.  I go somewhere...and after 2 or 3 days, I'm ready to be home.  I wish I wasn't like that...I've had some wonderful opportunities to go to places most dream about going.  And what happens?  I want to go home a few days later...and as much as I try to enjoy a long vacation, I just want to be home.  Pathetic...I almost feel bad because I've been a lot of places and want to go home when there's people that save and save just to go on a trip I got to go on for free.  That being said, my favorite vacation would have to be a cruise.  I've been on a cruise twice and I absolutely love it!  Also, I don't get sick of it after 2 days.  Maybe because I'm staying in the same place and not driving all around the coast of Italy.  So it feels like I'm more at home?  I don't know.  But a vacation I would LOVE to take would have to be...
An Alaskan Cruise.  How awesome would that be?  To have the luxury of a cruise ship, all the food you can eat, so much to do, and to be able to see the amazing sites in Alaska.  Then there's also those times you get off the ship and all the amazing things you get to do then...I would LOVE it.  It's basically my dream vacation.  Well, it doesn't have to be Alaska but as long as it's a cruise somewhere I've never been before, I'm in!
Breathtaking...

Too bad my "vacation" time is being spent on Trek and Girls camp.  Guess my dream vacation will have to wait =P

What's a vacation you would love to take?

1 comment:

Shepard Clan said...

This post made me chuckle;) We couldn't be more opposite on this one;)! I could be away for a LONG time, (well most of the time;) & never be homesick! Don't get me wrong, it's ALWAYS good to come back home, but I do love to travel!
Guys went on an Alaskan cruise when I was 8 month prego w/Sadie, he went with his mom, sister & grandma & had a great time, the funny thing this is the one place that doesn't really appeal to me, I think I'd be too bored;) It's very relaxing & beautiful, but there's only so much eating & relaxing I can do in one trip!
Grandma also loved tis cruise, she said it was really beautiful! I'm sure one day you will get to go;)!