Five Years

Anniversary

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Update

So for the entire month of March I've been doing that 30 day thing.  (Notice how I started it on the 4th, it's now the 31st and I'm on what, Day 11?  Ha)  Anyway, I thought I'd slip in an update post amidst my 30 day posts to update on mine and Darren's life - what we've been up to.

March has been a pretty mellow month for us.  Not that we're not busy, because we are, but nothing huge has happened this month.  It has been filled with the usual.  Darren's working hard like always and trying to get his scorpion idea moving.  He's looking into more ways to advertise for when summer hits.  He's putting his all into being a wonderful Assistant Varsity Coach for his teachers.  All the while, he's a wonderful husband.  One thing new this month is Darren got himself a bee suit and has done a few bee jobs.  Those jobs require him not only up but AT the house before the sun rises.  And the sunrise is getting earlier each and every day...

Me?  Well, my days are spent at work of course.  The nice thing about working in Queen Creek now is I have the option to go home for lunch.  I don't every day, but it's nice to be able to every once and awhile.  Also this month, I've had a lot of meetings.  Camp is coming up (well, 3 1/2 months away, but it's closer than you think) as well as the trek so I've been busy planning.  I really do love my calling and I am very lucky to have such wonderful ladies to help me.  It's a lot of work but it's fun and the girls are amazing.

April is going to be a busy month for us!  Darren's birthday falls on Easter this year and we'll be spending that weekend in Las Vegas.  His brother Ben and his family are coming down from Alaska, finally!  We haven't seen them since our wedding!  So we'll be spending Easter weekend in Vegas with the Hunsakers.  It'll be a fun little getaway.  I'm sure there's more going on in April, I just can't seem to remember it all.

Anyway, there's our update!  Just keeping busy during the week and enjoying our weekends together.  Bring it on, April.

No comments: