Five Years

Anniversary

Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 9: A Photo You Took

So I realized today while looking through my facebook pictures, I'm not the best camera woman.  Pictures I take aren't anything special.  So for this post, I had to dig deep - search through my cell phone haha.  Here's what I came up with.

My house sits up against a mountain, which is wonderful!  It makes for early shade (we get shade an hour or so before the rest of Arizona) and beautiful sunsets!  The first two (I cheat, I do more than one...) pictures were most likely taken when I pull into my neighborhood on my drive home from work.

First you've got the traditional breathtaking Arizona sunset.  Purple...pink...yellow...amazing.
Second, you have a different shot.  Possibly a different time of day, I'm not sure.  I just loved how the sun was streaming through the clouds.
Now, I chose a third picture.  I'm in this one...but it's a picture that best reminds me of Rexburg winters.
I remember when I would wake up to FEET of snow every morning, and I loved every minute of it.  How could you not?  It's so white...so beautiful.  I love the snow.  I love the sunshine too, but I miss bundling up with jackets and scarves and boots and waddling all funny trying not to sink in the snow.  Love it =)


No comments: