Five Years

Anniversary

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 2: A Favorite Movie

A favorite movie...again, too many to choose from!  There's one movie (well, maybe more than one..) that I can watch over and over again and never get sick of it.  This movie is what cheers me up.  I remember one evening inparticular in Idaho, I was having a rough night.  My roommate Keira was asleep (so I thought) so I went outside, wrapped in a blanket, to sit and think.  I was frustrated...and I had only been out there in the cold for a few minutes before Keira showed up, wrapped her arm around me, and got me to come back inside.  I went back to our room, got in bed, and she put this movie on.  What a friend...

Pearl Harbor

The first time I saw this movie, I didn't want to.  I was maybe 14 and thought it would be a dumb documentary about WWII.  My friend convinced me it was good, and I instantly fell in love.  It's got action, romance, and some very handsome actors!

There you have it.  My all time favorite movie, Pearl Harbor.  It can cheer me up instantly.  Best part, I know every line backwards and forwards so I don't even have to be in the same room half the movie and I'll still know exactly what's going on.  Love it...  What's your favorite movie?

No comments: