Five Years

Anniversary

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 7: Five Things You Couldn't Possibly Live Without

5 things I couldn't possibly live without...lets see...I'm going to assume that food/water is a given.

1. My husband/family.  Life would not be the same without those people in my life.  Darren is my best friend, as is all my siblings and parents.  And I adore my nieces and nephews, they're amazing!  So, of course, I couldn't possibly live without my amazing husband and wonderful family.

2. The Gospel.  Without the gospel, I wouldn't have my family forever.  Also, I wouldn't have many of the blessings I currently have...so I couldn't live without that.

3. Music.  Plain and simple, I could NOT live without music.  I can't begin to express how much I love music.  I always have music playing whether it's at work, in the car, or while I'm getting read in the morning.  I love the joy it brings.  Most of all, I love singing along.  I don't have a fantastic voice or anything, but I have trouble listening to music and NOT singing along.  I just have to...and I LOVE it.  Absolutely love music in every possible way...

4. My blanket.  I know what you're thinking..."she's 22 and still has a blankie...".  Well, this blanket was made by my Grandma Gleason.  And it's not the blanket so much as just having something to hold at night.  I left my blanket somewhere a few months ago and I could not for the life of me get comfortable.  I ended up getting one of our blankets we have downstairs for the couch and used that.  I just need...something to hold close to me when I sleep.  It could be anything, any blanket, a shirt, anything really.  But I prefer my blanket.

5. Chapstick.  Anyone who knows me knows that I ALWAYS have Natural Ice Chapstick in my pocket.  And if I don't have pockets, it's in my purse.  No joke, I don't go ANYWHERE without my chapstick.  I remember my mom mentioning how when I left for college, she'd keep asking Sandra for chapstick but Sandra doesn't carry it around 24/7 like I do.  Mom had to start carrying her own.  I can not live without my chapstick..pathetic, I know ;)

So there are my 5!  What can't you live without?

No comments: