Five Years

Anniversary

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 22: A Website

So...I spend 8 hours a day parked in front of a computer.  Exciting, right?  So naturally, I should know all the awesome websites, right?  Wrong!  I stick to the same ol' sites all you guys are familiar with.  Such as...

practice fusion (work)
facebook
pinterest
lds.org
gmail
sugardoodle (church calling)
google.com (LOTS of googling going on over here)
youtube
iheartradio

Yup, that about sums up my day!  Thrilling ;)

So instead of talking about the same old sites, here's a new one you should ALL check out!


Che-che-check it out!  That's Darren's work site, it's pretty awesome.  If you need pest service, he's the one to go to (plug).  You can get an online quote or call him.  See that nasty scorpion on the top right of the page?  Yeah, he'll kill those for you.  He's pretty awesome like that.

Anyway, there's a super awesome website you all should check out.  Happy Tuesday!

(Notice how this 30 day thing began in March and it's October?  I love me haha)

No comments: