Five Years

Anniversary

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Almost there...

So NaBloPoMo is almost done.  I haven't been perfect with posting, but not too bad either!  All I can say is that I am quickly running out of things to post...I was running out awhile ago!

Christmas is around the corner and I'm thrilled.  I've been listening to Christmas music since October, if not before!  This is our second Christmas in this home, it's fun being able to get at real tree and decorate the house all up.  Yesterday, Darren got out our Christmas bucket.  We put away the Thanksgiving decorations and started putting up the Christmas ones.  Darren also put up our Christmas lights, they look great!  Thanks hubby!  Next week we'll go get our tree from Costco and then it'll really be Christmas!  I even started wrapping presents today =)

Our Christmas Tree set up last year...

I love this time of year...I love everything about it. 

No comments: